Recent Legal Highs News And Reviews
- 2C-C ExperienceI wasn’t sure what to expect from this experience. I’ve tried other 2C drugs before, but my friends who I was with were a lot more experienced than me, and they all had wily different experiences to each one. They said snorting it might be a bit much for me, so they suggested taking it… Read More
- Wasted – Legal high reviewA very strong and a very potent blend, this stuff should be taken with caution! Upon opening, it has a mild spice taste to it, the taste being somewhat pleasant and neutral. After just a few tokes you can feel this bang straight to the head, it’s a heavy buzz so I would recommend indoors… Read More
- Rockstar Ice Blast 7ml C-Liquid review
- Herbal Incense Free Samples – Announced by Express High
- Legal High Reviews: Kratom Bali Extract 15x 3gAre you looking for a strong Kratom strain extract? You might want to stay tuned and check out our review of one of the strongest Kratom blends – the Kratom Bali Extract 15X. Check out the following and later decide whether this is the Kratom extract for you or not. Packaging design Its dominant color… Read More
Legal Highs Guru is a one-stop community with focus on accurate, fair and timely news, reviews and relevant articles surrounding drug culture and industry.
Legal highs (New psychoactive substances), which produce the same or similar effects to illicit drugs that are not currently controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act is an important topic but which misinformation is all around, making matters worse resulting to hospitalizations, seizures and even death.
So we’ve conceptualized, developed and created LHG with the main mission of becoming the people’s go-to source when looking for drug and related information.
On this website, you”ll find the latest news and articles on drug culture, government policies, drug trends, guides, relevant events/happenings (as they unfold) in the drug industry. From time to time, we also feature specific experiences or trip reports on research chemicals and herbal blends, not to endorse rather to enlighten the people about drug use and its consequences and effects, among others.
We’re inviting everyone to share his or her very own drug experience by submitting a review about a specific substance, whether research chemical or herbal incense.
Legal Highs Guru isn’t recommending drugs, but we are focusing only on the facts you have to know for information and safety.
Trip reports and reviews on research chemicals and herbal incenses do not reflect the views/opinions of the website’s administrators and owners nor give a medical advice, but to publish a specific reviewer’s very own experience for information of others.
Dosage, should not be taken as recommended dosing because no two individuals have the same tolerance on drugs. Therefore, the amount safe for one may be deadly for another.
In all cases, practice fair judgment and use discretion when deciding on drugs. Everything is at your risk. Always be mindful of the consequences.
For any concerns, questions or suggestions, feel free contacting us or signing up to get information on the latest news and promotions.